Everything you need to know to about visiting Arts Round-Up
Mediums to Be Represented at the Show: Photography, Drawing/Dry Media, Pastels, Painting, Mixed Media, Ceramics, Jewelry, Digital Art, Wood Working, Metal Works, Glass, Sculpture.
Children’s Play Area: Available, but it will be unsupervised.
Food and Drinks: will be available for purchase from the La Cabana Grill.
Location and Directions
The physical address for the event is:
La Cabana Grill
21103 State Highway 71 West
Spicewood, TX 78669
Traveling from the West:
- Drive east on TX Hwy 71 from the intersection of US 281 from either Marble Falls (from the north), or Johnson City (from the south). It is 19 miles to the Round-up site from this intersection.
- You will come to “downtown Spicewood” at Spur 191, an intersection marked by a traffic signal, an Exxon gas station and Opie’s BBQ. At this point you will have 10 miles to go.
- You will then come to a traffic signal in about 5 miles (intersection of Hwy. 71 and Paleface Ranch Road). Pass through that signal, as well as the next traffic signal at the intersection of Hwy. 71 and Pace Bend Road (you will come to this signal immediately after passing over the Lake Travis/Pedernales River).
- Continue east 2.8 miles.
- You will be reaching the top of a hill and La Cabana Grill will be on your right, across the highway from an Exxon gas station.
Traveling from the East:
- Drive west on Hwy 71 from the Austin area. You will pass through Bee Cave including passing through the intersections of both Bee Cave Road and RR 620.
- There is a traffic signal at Hamilton Pool – 7 miles to go. There will be traffic signal at Vail Divide, Serene Hills Drive and at Bee Creek Road. At the Bee Creek Road traffic signal you will have 2.8 miles to go.
- You will reach the top of the hill and see La Cabana Grill on the left side of the highway, across the highway from an Exxon gas station.